Are you resourceful and looking for a job in contact with citizens? Would you like to join a team of passionate people in a growing company? Are you looking for an internship at the end of your studies? We regularly offer jobs in Belgium. Do not hesitate to consult our vacancies and send us your application. We will examine it with the greatest possible care.
We're looking for new colleagues !
- You have the following skills/knowledge:
- Family law
- Living environments for seniors
- Home care
- You have knowledge of computer science (Google suite)
- You have or wish to obtain the BEPS
- You have already guided a senior person through certain procedures...
- You have a good dose of empathy
- You want to have an impact on the SOCIAL and SOLIDARITY POLICY
- You are fluent in French and Dutch (English is a plus)
- A working environment that is all about:
- AUTONOMY in your work with customers
- COOPERATION and exchange of experiences with others
- CURANIZERS THE RESPONSIBILITY for your actions and initiatives
- A FRAMEWORK within CURA
- The possibility to work close to home
- A job as a self-employed person or as a self-employed person in a secondary occupation
As a Curanizer, your main mission will be to support the autonomy of senior citizens and their carers by providing them with a unique, qualified and close administrative support that will relieve them of the burden of organising their daily lives.
Send us your CV and a cover letter and we will contact you as soon as possible.
DO YOUR INTERNSHIP AT CURA
As part of your studies, you are looking for an internship with a purpose, in which you are taught and supported? CURA Services is a fast-growing company that is looking for trainees in various fields of study: Marketing, Communication, Legal, Accounting and Back-office.
If you are looking for an enriching experience, responsibility and independence with real support, we expect you!
Send us your CV and a motivation letter and we will contact you as soon as possible.